Grass Roots Venice Neighborhood Council
Executive Committee Meeting
Where: ExtraSpace Storage, 658 Venice Blvd.
When: October 17, 2005 at 7:00 PM
As referred by the Board, the following items will be considered:
- Establish Ad-hoc Committee Rules - Standing Rules regarding the following type of issues will be considered for established Ad-hoc committees: Committee Proposal, Number of members, Length of term, Meeting Schedule, Noticing, Minutes, Reports
- Establish Ad hoc committees - As per board discussion at October 6th GRVNC Board meeting, discuss and consider proposals for establishing one or more committees to address the following issues: Disaster Preparation, Bylaws, Education, Public Safety, Transportation, Parking, Arts, Boardwalk, Community Building
- Brown Act Tutorial - Tutorial for board will take place approximately one hour and a half before Special Meeting on October 20.
- Special Budget Meeting - Discuss Special Board of Officers Meeting scheduled for October 20th, 2005 @ 8pm, to follow a special Budget Committee meeting. The meeting location is still to be determined.
- Discuss and take action on submitted requests - Request to appoint a new LUPC representative for District 2 (Jan Sproul, District 2 representative), Requests for standing rules for LUPC: 1. Interpretation of nominations for LUPC, 2. No voting restriction based on proximity to project at issue.
- Next Board Meeting Agenda - Discuss and draft agenda for next Board Meeting (November 15th, 2005) and possible Community Presentations.